Friday Topic: What Will I Do With What I've Learned?
💎 Eternal Truth: "Jesus Christ invites me to participate in His work"
This week you've learned that:
- Priesthood authority comes from Jesus Christ.
- Priesthood keys direct the use of priesthood authority.
- Jesus Christ restored priesthood authority and keys through heavenly messengers.
- Priesthood ordinances give us access to God's blessings.
- Both women and men can serve with delegated priesthood authority.
- Young women and young men can participate in God's work.
Today, instead of learning another principle, think about what these truths mean for you.
📖 Read: Doctrine and Covenants 35:24–27
24 Keep all the commandments and covenants by which ye are bound; and I will cause the heavens to shake for your good, and Satan shall tremble and Zion shall rejoice upon the hills and flourish;
25 And Israel shall be saved in mine own due time; and by the keys which I have given shall they be led, and no more be confounded at all.
26 Lift up your hearts and be glad, your redemption draweth nigh.
27 Fear not, little flock, the kingdom is yours until I come. Behold, I come quickly. Even so. Amen.
💭 Think About It
In the previous verses, look for words or phrases describing what the Lord wants His people to do.
Sustain
One invitation in For the Strength of Youth is to sustain those whom God has called to serve. Sustaining someone means more than raising your hand during a Church meeting. It means supporting and helping them as they try to fulfill the responsibilities the Lord has given them.
Think of those who serve you and how you can sustain them:
- Prophet
- Bishop
- Young Women president
- Aaronic Priesthood adviser
- Class president
- Quorum president
- Teacher
✏️ Today's Question
- What is one thing I could do to better sustain one of the individuals listed above?

No comments:
Post a Comment